Friday, October 24, 2008

Nicaragua & Russia

A lot's happened since I wrote last- Good news, we just finished up filming in Nicaragua & Russia. Nicaragua was an amazing experience that God really led us to- the waves were unbelievable, but there was so much there to take in. Russia was a re-visit for me (Shannon and the kids didn't come along) to remote Siberian islands where there's Soviet tanks steamrolling along the beach, and salmon in the waves...we had an amazing, grueling trip, both shows are due out in January. Sorry we're making just a few shows here and there- we'd love to do more- just tell FuelTV!- hookup@fuel.tv Today I'm busy editing the Nicaragua episode- so pray that all goes well! Thank all of you for your compliments and polite criticisms- they're appreciated and read. Haven't been able to respond to everyone as much as we'd like but juggling 2 kiddies is quite an adventure in itself. - Shayne

1 comment:

FL said...

Hello,

My husband and I, as well as our kids, love cozying up on the couch to watch your show. My husband surfs here in Oregon and is passionate about it as well as he very passionate about taking care of people. I haven't had the opportunity to surf much in between taking care of our 3 beautiful kids. We've hit some hard times financially and we are up for any adventure that the Lord brings our way. My husband is a very talented general contractor but there aren't many projects coming his way. So, I guess I'm just asking that if you know of any way we can be used then please let me know. I would gladly sell every possession to pursue an adventure! Thanks for your time!
Shannan