Saturday, October 20, 2007

We're back but not

We're back in California at the moment- starting to edit our show for FuelTV and Nat Geo Intl. It's been very inspiring receiving all of your emails from around the world- from the Maldives to Chili to China- we had no idea our show would go this far. Thank you for all of your kind words and you time to let us know what you think- sorry it takes me forever to write back- but Banyan keeps me plenty busy.

Life can start going a little faster than you can run, and somehow last week, Shannon, Banyan, and I were all in different parts of the States...Shannon at the Christian Surfer's Conference in Cocoa Beach,FL., Banyan with Grandma & Grandpa in SD, and I up in San Fran & Santa Cruz with the QuikSilverEdition team getting a couple of waves and standing around in come cool duds for the new Fall campaign. But my mind is drifting back to the amazing time in Indonesia (though I got tore up by coral, beat up by a Sumbanese boxing champ, and bit by a monkey), and I still have to edit the show together before Dec 1st! I'm procrastinating and can't figure why...Lots of stuff to juggle as well as a lot has happened lately...

Other than that, trying to keep up the pace, focus on getting back to Puerto Rico, and praying for God's guidance in my life.

No comments: